20160131

Is this a real world?

Woah. I came back from Czech Republic and the larp (Legion: Siberian Story) was awesome. And exhausting. And overwhelming. There's so much to tell I have to digest first all the madness I experienced. I'm right now writing my character's diary and I'll publish it here when it's ready. You'll see also gorgeous photos, videos and everything but for now I'll show you my post larp nails.

I needed something crazy and colorful so I tested my new hexagon glitter nail polish I bought just before we left Prague at Claire's. That's sad we don't have Claire's in Finland, their nail polishes and jewels are so pretty.♥




Pink: Models Own Pink Blush
Multi-color glitter: Claire's Dizzy






I don't now where to start with Legion larp, but I promise I'll start with something next week! :P  

1 kommentti:

  1. Iiiiihanat kynnet <3 Mukava kuulla, että larppaamassa oli kivaa! :)

    VastaaPoista

// Waiting for connection...
// Connect: TRUE
// HELLO STRANGER, HOW CAN I HELP YOU
// Please type your message